Congratulations, we are so excited to welcome you to the Freire Family! But there is still one step to make it official!
Once you accept your seat you will have to complete your enrollment packet online. After you accept your seat it takes sometime for your online enrollment process to open up. You will receive an email with the enrollment link once it is ready.
In the mean time you can begin gathering the following documents and information to make the enrollment process quick and easy!
You will need the following documents to complete the enrollment process. We strongly recommend gathering these documents now to ensure you meet upcoming deadlines.
- Proof of Age (see below for list of acceptable documentation)
- Most Recent Immunization Records (copies only)
- Proof of Residency (see below for list of acceptable documentation)
PROOF OF AGE
One of the following documents can be used to prove age:
• Birth certificate or notarized copy of birth certificate
• Prior school record indicating the date of birth
• Notarized statement from the parents or another relative indicating the date of birth
• Valid passport
• Baptismal certificate or notarized/duly certified copy of record of baptism showing the date of birth
RECORDS OF IMMUNIZATIONS REQUIRED BY LAW
As mandated by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, your student’s immunization records should verify that your student has had the following vaccines before entering school:
• Diphtheria, Tetanus & Acellular pertussis (DTaP) (4 Doses)
- Additionally, 1 Dose Tdap (booster for DTaP) by 7th grade
• Polio (IPV) (4 Doses)
• Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) (2 Doses)
• Hepatitis B (HepB) (3 Doses)
• Chicken Pox/Varicella (2 Doses)
• Meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV)(1 Dose)
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
One of the following documents can be used to prove residency:
• Current utility, property tax, or credit card bill
• Property lease or deed
• Driver’s license or State I.D. card
• Vehicle Registration
If you need additional help gathering your documents please feel free to use our Enrollment Document Guide. CLICK HERE