Full-time employees of Freire Schools Philadelphia campuses and the Network Office are eligible to receive:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for themselves and their dependents.
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), which helps minimize out-of-pocket costs incurred by them or their dependents, including deductible costs up to a certain threshold.
- 403B Retirement Plan with a 5% gross employer monthly contribution.
- Flex-Spending Account, an elective account where employees can arrange to pay for allowable out-of-pocket medical expenses, childcare, or elder care with tax free dollars.
- Plus Disability Insurance, Life Insurance (including $15K in employer-provided), pre-tax Commuter Benefits, and more!
Build the Future at Freire
Change students’ lives while developing your craft as a teacher. Freire Schools has a 20-year legacy of success in closing the opportunity gap— join the Freire Family and become part of our future.Apply Today